You have the option to purchase diamonds in the game or earn them by completing offers. This game has series challenges where special limited time artwork is offered.

1 purchase of artwork yields 5 uses but you can stock up and essentially have as many in your inventory as you’d like. This morning (12/18/17) I did the latest DH update offered on iOS and suddenly all my limited inventory is gone! These are items I purchased and now design home has taken them out.

I’ve contacted them by email, Facebook and inside the app itself and have gotten very generic “we will let our developers know” replies. This game is a scam and it’s awfully unethical to have people purchase items and then take them away when you still have them left.

Review about: Crowdstar Design Home Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Started playing Design Home in July, 2017. Enjoyed the game so much I began to pay for items to increase my inventory.

In January, 2018 all of my paid and free inventory disappeared. I have been trying to get a response from Crowdstar and they ignore me, sending generic messages detailing that they are trying to resolve the problem.

I will be reporting this company to the FTC, and to my bank by filing a dispute claim and to my attorney. I feel so violated by them.